Relax and unwind at this suburban retreat where there is even a two-person lift to help take the groceries from the garage to the kitchen. Quietly positioned on a leafy block, with no adjoining neighbouring property on one side, the residence offers a number of unique lifestyle features.
Among them, a separate glass house positioned on an outdoor terrace providing an idyllic spot to soak up some sun or just relax with a book.
Surrounded by extensive gardens including mature palm trees, the tranquil property has been designed for entertaining. Among its highlights is a sparkling inground swimming pool with corner spa. It adjoins a private courtyard with built-in barbecue. There is also an outdoor bathroom with shower.
While the home enjoys an elevated position, its versatile layout is set on one level. It opens up to an elegant front foyer with marble flooring and inset design. Decorated in neutral tones, it has a sunny and spacious interior with detailed cornices and archways. It offers a choice of living and dining areas - both formal and casual. Entertain friends in the large rumpus with a built-in bar and copper fireplace.
The property is located just a quick drive to the shops and cafes of Greenhills Shopping Centre and the Village Walk. Situated within strolling distance to the local preschool and parklands, it is a peaceful location that will tick all the boxes for families. It is also conveniently just a five minute drive to Maitland East Public School and Maitland Grossmann High School.
- Multiple living zones, beautiful crystal feature lights throughout
- Timber kitchen with marble benchtops and arched servery window
- Stainless steel appliances, ceramic cooktop, integrated dishwasher
- Master retreat with sky-light, fully tiled ensuite featuring a spa-bath
- Additional two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Pretty front gardens with lawn, quiet neighbourhood, large block
- Covered carport, separate lock-up garage plus huge workshop/storeroom