Privately nestled on just over 2.5 acres, this contemporary style homestead is the perfect escape for families offering space and serenity. Take in the beautiful elevated bushland views - or spot a kangaroo - from verandas stretching across the front and rear of the property. This tranquil vista can also be enjoyed from inside with windows framing the picturesque outlook from every angle.
Designed for effortless modern living and set on one level, the residence has a welcoming front entrance. It opens up to a light-filled interior of grand proportions offering multiple living areas. The Hamptons style kitchen, with white Shaker style cabinets, stone benchtops and tiled splashback, was added just 18 months ago. It includes a Bosch oven and ceramic cooktop, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar. Adjoining is the spacious rumpus with raked ceilings and a combustion fireplace.
Parents will love their own supersized master retreat set behind double doors and located in its own wing. Among its features is a customised walk-in wardrobe and luxury ensuite with freestanding bath and open shower. The other bedrooms also have built-in wardrobes and ceilings fans - and one with an additional ensuite. Work remotely with a large home office, with built-in storage cabinets. It could also be used as a fifth bedroom.
Youngsters will love playing on the open lawns with plenty of space for a game of backyard footy. The property has easy access to numerous local and private schools in the Hunter region.
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with no through traffic, leafy district outlook
- Sunny conservatory meals area, sash-style windows, tiled flooring
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, vanities with timber countertops
- Plantation shutters, ducted underfloor air-conditioning, bay windows
- Unlimited potential with space to add a shed and a swimming pool STCA
- Manageable sized acreage, rear paddock, small dam, chicken coop
- Double garage with additional store room, bushrock walls retaining walls
- Short drive to shopping and schools in nearby Seaham and Raymond Terrace
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Monday 2nd November 2020
Disclaimer: McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Hunter Valley Pty Ltd does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.